Sunday, November 8, 2009

Working for the Good!

Weekly Thoughts
From
Rev. Dr. Gary A. Williams™
revgawmsn@hotmail.com

“All things work to the good of those who love the Lord and who are called according to his purpose” (Romans 8:28).

Dear Friends,


I write to update you on my activities. It been a while since my last "Weekly Thoughts." It was difficult for me to write them since I did not have a concrete audience in mind with whom I was interacting on a regular basis. As I prayed and deliberated the opportunity to blog will allow me the space to be and share me. As I understand it, those really interested will need to make an effort to view and interact with my blog, as opposed to me sending my thoughts out in an e-mail. I believe that growth requires effort and those who care to grow with me need to put forth some effort. This is true in any relationship.

As I shared previously, I am on leave from the pastorate at least until July 2010. As a result of the reality of the tight job market and the fact that I receive no pay or unemployment benefits, I must go back to tent making. As many of you know my hobby has always been home repair so thus I have had to activate my new business enterprise, Houses in the Hood. I am putting myself out for hire in the area executing small home repairs and basic maintenance.

I am also becoming more involved in Sensuous Seminars. You can find out more about this company by visiting our website at www.sensuousseminars.com. We are looking for sponsors and couples to model for our 2009 Love Creation Calendar. We are on a tight timeline so if you are interested please contact us soon.

Along with my other activities, I have recently created a brand new blog. It is called Gary’s Sensuous Talks. You may read it at www.sensuousgarya.blogspot.com.

Gary's Sensuous Talks are designed to promote and encourage a healthy and wholesome conversation in the areas of Spirituality, Sexuality, Self-Development, Self-Expression, Love Creation and Equity in Marriage.

Gary's Sensuous Talks shall be one of my contributions to the universe. It is my hope that you will visit this site often and comment as you feel led. Thanks for your support.

My proclamation continues to be, “And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.” I continue to solicit your prayers as I make transition towards the prize of my higher calling.


Yours truly,
Gary A. Williams
Rev. Dr. Gary A. Williams





Houses in the Hood, LLC
Handyman Services


General Maintenance Electrical Plumbing Drywall Painting Small Roofing


“Ask about our affordable monthly maintenance service”

Gary A. Williams
248-996-4937

No comments:

Post a Comment