Saturday, November 7, 2009

A New Beginning

Each day we are given the opportunity to live life anew. Life is so precious and time waits for no one. I'm amazed at how fast my 50th year of life is approaching.



Opportunity was almost taken away from me as recently I was in the right place at the wrong time. Though my intentions were pure, someone else's were not. I am blessed to be able to blog and in the future I will use it to share from my heart.



My prayer is to enlighten and spur conversation and present ideas and concepts that will enhance life.



I discontinued my "Weekly Thoughts" for the time being and will use this space to share my God given insights, revelations and even questions with which I am struggling, I really want to have dynamic conversations that ignite life change. I especially want to talk to married couples, especially husbands. I am looking for 12 husbands to study with me for 12 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment