Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Why SensuousGaryA?

Why Sensuous?


As a Christian Man, I have always felt that I am God's crowning creation. As such, I am a full person. I have a mind, body and soul. I have emotions and since I am knowledgeable about God, my spirit is eternal.

I am a spiritual being having a temporal or earthly experience. As a result, I have a need, an obligation to develop my spirit. Since my spirit is eternal I need to be comfortable with it and more than that I need to be comfortable in my skin. I need to be comfortable with me. Being comfortable with me will allow me to be able to contribute all that I can to the world. After all, God allowed me to visit in this form for a purpose.


Being a full person, I have a need to be in touch with all of my senses. My senses were given to me so that I can experience this temporal life. In living, I can enjoy smells, textures, sounds, sights and the tastes of the world. I can develop these senses in a manner so as to bring balance and joy into my life.

Naming myself allows me to come forth and as I have grown older, I have come to know that real men feel; real men think, real men are comfortable with themselves and with the mission they have been put on earth to accomplish. As a Man, I have been created with feelings and emotions. I am amazed that there is such an effort for men not to be in touch with this human side of themselves. Real men do cry, but more than that they know why they cry and they allow themselves to cry, not only as a release but as a way of being one with all that they encounter in life.

Thus, being SensuousGaryA is coming of age and being in command of how I experience the world. It's being free to share this experience without being named by someone else, but rather laying claim to who I AM and honoring me. By the way, what have you named yourself?

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you have decided to walk in your power. It is wonderful to see and experience.

    ReplyDelete