Monday, July 19, 2010

Eye Gazing

Rev. Dr. Gary A. Williams™
revdr@Sensuousseminars.com

July 19, 2010

This week’s thought revolves around one particular aspect of Love. The love that I am focusing on is Eros or Romantic Love. However “Philo” love (Brotherly Love) is involved because wives and husbands want to have a friend in their married partner. Wives in particular want to have their being affirmed and not feel objectified. Thus husbands and wives must work at being balanced. They must both work at being friends as well as lovers. Husbands and wives must continuously create and share love.

Falling in love is a misnomer. Love is actually created. It is intentional. It has to be created over and over between husbands and wives. This practice creates and brings “Spice back into one’s marriage”, over and over again.

I share the following poem to introduce our new “Sex In The Morning Show With Gary A. & Greta™ second episode on “Eye Gazing.” Our series is on Affection. It involves communicating through “Kissing, Eye Gazing “and there is more to come… We are intent on changing our world one marriage at a time. What we share is from our experience. They are practices that we used and use to enhance our life and marriage. Last night prior to retiring for sleep I asked Greta, "Greta, are "we" too old to be having this much fun?” She replied, “No, I would have it no other way. I am having so much fun in my marriage!"

Greta and I intend for each of these videos to provide thoughts for you to ponder and embrace for the enhancement of your marriage and/or relationship. We find that these practices provides us balance, support, fuel and a staging area for our personal and collective foundation of living in the world and allowing the spiritual principles of Love, Peace, Happy, Prosperity, Abundance, Joy, “ONEness” and Power to flow through us. In gazing in Greta’s eyes I am inspired as captured in the following prose.

I Gaze

I Gaze and become enthralled
I gaze and my heart skips
Pitter … patter

I hear my heart beat
I gaze into Greta’s Eyes
and I
Experience Heaven
Heaven in this moment
which is lasting a pleasant eternity

How good it is to be in this place
In heaven yet my feet are on the earth
In eternity yet in this here, right here,
right now
In this most wonderful perfect moment
I am in eternal heaven
No worries,
No concerns
Heeding the proclamation
“Be Happy!”

I am
I am
I am
As I gaze into your eyes

Gazing touches my Heart
and Soul Warms,
nurtures and expands my soul

As I gaze into my lover’s, my partner’s, my best friend eyes
And no one
No thing Comes between us
Interrupts our Heavenly State

We are connected and in this moment ONE!!! Ahhh this ONEness

Needless to say, I love gazing into Greta’s eyes and research bears proof that others enjoy looking into the eyes of their lover’s just as much. Eye gazing connects human souls, especially when husband and wife gaze at each other. It is one of the most intimate acts with the absence of touching.

This week’s “Weekly Thought” is really an admonishment; it is simply, “Try it.” That is “Eye Gazing.” I believe you will like it. I pray that you have a Sensuous Week.

Please view our second episode at: http://www.youtube.com/SensuousSeminars1.

Your comments are encouraged and welcome.

Yours truly, Gary A.

No comments:

Post a Comment